Need it now?
Your request will be answered personally by one of our experienced sales engineers!
- Programmable Output Current from 3A to 30A AC
- Programmable Source Voltage from 1.0 to 8.0V rms
- Resistance Measurements from 0.1mohm to 510mohms
- Programmable Hi/Lo Limits for Pass/Fail Testing
- Programmable Test Time
- Large LCD Display for Menu Programming and Test Results
- Internal Storage and Recall of 99 Test Setups
- Four Terminal Kelvin Connection
- Front Panel Lockout Prevents Changes to the Test Setup
- Automatic Offset to Zero Out Stray Lead Resistance
- I/O Interface for Remote Start and Pass/Fail Output
- Start Wait Probing Feature with Programmable Delay of Test Current
- Built-In Operator Prompted Software Calibration Routine
Ground Bond Applications
- Production Testing of Instruments and Appliances
- Testing of Information Technology Equipment, Medical Instrumentation and other Electrical Products with 3-prong Power Cords
- Electrical Safety Testing of Motors, Generators and Transformers
- Low Resistance Testing of Electrical Connections
Get our Newsletter: Click the link below to register.
Sentry 50 Plus - Ground Bond Tester
Wide Test Current Range: User programmable output current, 3A to 30A AC in 0.01A steps, provides extensive coverage for testing to UL, CSA, VDE, IEC and other agency safety requirements.
Programmable Source Voltage: Limit the voltage to the DUT using the programmable source voltage from 1.0V to 8.0V rms and meet the low voltage requirement of CSA 22.2 No. 0.4 Bonding and Grounding of Electrical Equipment (4V, 30A, 100mΩ limit, 2-minute test) plus many others.
Programmable High and Low Resistance Limits: A resistance measurement range from 0.1mΩ to 510mΩ plus user programmable high and low resistance limits with Pass/Fail indication make this tester ideal for production Go/NoGo testing.
Remote Control: Incorporate the Sentry 50 Plus unit into an automated manufacturing environment with remote start and Go/NoGo results output through the rear panel PLC interface.
Hipot Compatibility: The Sentry 50 Plus can be used alone or connected to the Sentry Plus 10, 20 or 30 Hipot Testers for complete product electrical safety testing with the push of one button. When the Sentry 50 Plus has completed a continuity test, with pass indication, it can remotely start the Sentry Plus Series instrument for a hipot test in sequence.
Built-in Calibration via Software: Front panel display of an operator prompted calibration routine makes for no internal adjustments.
Sentry 50 Plus Ground Bond Testing: programmable source voltage from 1.0V to 8.0V rms and meet the low voltage requirement of CSA 22.2 No. 0.4 Bonding and Grounding of Electrical Equipment (4V, 30A, 100mΩ limit, 2-minute test) plus many others.
The Sentry 50 Plus can be incorporated into an automated manufacturing environment with remote start and GO/NOGO results output through the rear panel PLC interface.
Sentry 50 Plus: Ground Bond Tester
A190701: Remote control box
A195720: GPIB interface
A190510: Printer interface