Need it now?
Your request will be answered personally by one of our experienced sales engineers!
- Measurements from 1mohm to 2Mohms over 8 Ranges
- Constant Current from 1mA to 1A DC
- 0.05% Basic Measurement Accuracy
- Fast Measurement Speed to 15/second
- Four Terminal Connections for Precision Measurements
- Auto Recall of Test Setup on Power-up
- Hi/Lo Comparator and 8 Sorting Bins for Pass/fail Testing
- Automatic Zeroing to Compensate for Lead Resistance
- LCD Display for Test Results and Menu Programming
- Interfaces, RS-232 Standard, IEEE-488 & Handler Optional
- Voltage Limiting to 20mV for Dry Contact Testing
- Signal Reversing and Pulsed Current Mode
- Programmable Delay Times
- Production Testing of Contact Resistance of Switches, Relays, Connectors, Cables, and Other Low Resistance Devices
- Testing of Low Value Resistors, Fuses, Squibs, and Heating Elements
- Winding Resistance of Motors, Transformers, Solenoids, and Ballasts
- Conductivity Evaluation in Product Design
- Incoming Inspection and Quality Assurance Testing
Get our Newsletter: Click the link below to register.
LR 2000 - Milliohmmeter
The LR2000 Milliohmmeter with its LCD display and menu-type front panel programming assures that low resistance measurements on switches, relays, cables, and other devices can be made quickly and easily. With a basic accuracy of 0.05% the instrument offers a wide measurement range from 1µohm to 2Mohms. For remote operation and production applications the unit comes standard with an RS-232 interface, plus IEEE-488 and handler interfaces are available as options. For measurement integrity, contact to the test device is made via a 4-terminal Kelvin connection that incorporates an automatic zeroing function to compensate for lead errors.
LR 2000 1µΩ - 2MΩ Measurement Range
For remote control, or adaption to a production environment, the LR 2000 instrument includes an RS-232 interface as standard equipment. Both an IEEE-488 and a Handler interface are available as optional interfaces.
LR 2000: Milliohmmeter