Need it now?
Your request will be answered personally by one of our experienced sales engineers!
- AC Hipot Voltage 100 to 10,000V, Output Current to 20mA
- Programmable Ramp and Test Times
- Fast Cutoff and Quick Discharge of Device Under Test
- Programmable Hi/Lo Limits for Pass/Fail Testing
- LCD Display for Menu Programming and Test Results
- Internal Storage and Recall of 50 Test Setups, 10 Steps Each
- Front and Rear Panel Output Connections
- Front Panel Lockout Prevents Changes to the Test Setup
- Automatic Offset to Zero Out Stray Leakage Current
- Remote I/O Interface Included Standard
- RS-232 Interface Standard
- IEEE-488 and Printer Interfaces Optional
- External 8 Channel Scanner Optional
AC Hipot Applications
- Production or Compliance Testing of Appliances, Wire, Cable, and Other Electrical Products which have High Leakage Current
- Testing to Safety Standards which Require or Recommend a 500VA Tester
- Testing of Electrical Products Requiring the Application of High AC or DC Voltages
- Testing of Transformers, Coils, and Large Horsepower Motors
Get our Newsletter: Click the link below to register.
Guardian 10KV - AC Hipot Tester
The Guardian 10KV AC performs AC Hipot testing only, over a voltage range of 100 to 10,000V AC. With a maximum current output of 20mA, the instrument is capable of testing capacitive devices at high AC voltages. The 10KV unit contains many of the features of the 500VA Tester, including programmable min/max limits, setup storage, and arc detection.
In all cases, both high and low limits are operator programmable for quick, and easy pass/fail testing. These dual limits are essential to ensure that the device under test is actually making contact with the tester. For consistent testing, up to 50 setups can be stored in instrument memory for later recall. An optional high voltage scanner is also available for testing multi-connection devices.
Guardian 10KV AC Hipot Voltage 100 to 10,000V, Output Current to 20mA
The Guardian 10KV can be incorporated into an automated manufacturing environment with remote start and GO/NOGO results output through the rear panel PLC interface.
Guardian 10KV: AC Hipot Tester
A190701: Remote control box
A195720: GPIB interface
A190510: Printer interface