Need it now?
Your request will be answered personally by one of our experienced sales engineers!
- IR Measurements from 100kΩ to 50GΩ, Voltage: 50 to 1000VDC
- Measure Real and Total Current
- Meet UL, CSA, TUV, VDE, CE safety test requirements
- Compact size and easy to operate
- Provide reliable and stable test results
- Built-in resistance compensation function
- Standard RS-232 interface
- CE Certified
AC Hipot Applications
- Production Testing of Appliances, Instruments and Information Technology Equipment in Accordance with UL,IEC,TÜV and Other Standards such as EN60335, EN60950, EN61010, CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1, UL3111 and UL1950
- Transformer electrical safety testing
- Generator/motor safety testing
- Non-electronic safety testing
- Appliance electrical safety testing
- Medical electrical safety testing
Get our Newsletter: Click the link below to register.
Guardian 1030 - AC Hipot Tester
The Guardian 1030 AC/DC/IR Hipot Tester has all the features of the Guardian 1010 with the addition of DC hipot and IR measurement capabilities. The test voltage can be programmed in the range from 50VDC to 6kVDC with a resolution of 1V. The maximum total current is 10mA. The IR measurement range is from 0.1M ohm to 50G ohm with test voltages from 50 to 1000VDC.
Quick Discharge: In both the DC hipot and IR tests the device under test is discharged back through the HV transformer. This technique results in a rapid and safe discharge.
Ground Continuity Check: All of the Guardian 1000 Series units have a ground continuity check feature to determine that the resistance, between the ground blade of the power cord and any exposed metal on the product, is less than 1 ohm.
Guardian 1030 IR Measurements from 100kΩ to 50GΩ, Voltage: 50 to 1000VDC
The Guardian 1030 can be incorporated into an automated manufacturing environment with remote start and GO/NOGO results output through the rear panel PLC interface.
Guardian 1030: AC/DC/IR Hipot Tester
A190701: Remote control box
A195720: GPIB interface
A190510: Printer interface