Need it now?
Your request will be answered personally by one of our experienced sales engineers!
- IR Measurements from 100kΩ to 50GΩ, Voltage: 50 to 1000VDC
- Measure Real and Total Current
- Meet UL, CSA, TUV, VDE, CE safety test requirements
- Compact size and easy to operate
- Provide reliable and stable test results
- Built-in resistance compensation function
- Standard RS-232 interface
- CE Certified
AC Hipot Applications
- Production Testing of Appliances, Instruments and Information Technology Equipment in Accordance with UL,IEC,TÜV and Other Standards such as EN60335, EN60950, EN61010, CSA C22.2 No. 1010.1, UL3111 and UL1950
- Transformer electrical safety testing
- Generator/motor safety testing
- Non-electronic safety testing
- Appliance electrical safety testing
- Medical electrical safety testing
Get our Newsletter: Click the link below to register.
Guardian 1010 - AC Hipot Tester
The Guardian 1010 AC Hipot Tester performs AC dielectric withstand (hipot) tests. The test voltage can be programmed in the range from 50VAC to 5kVAC with a resolution of 1V. The maximum total output current is 30mA.
Quick Discharge:In both the DC hipot and IR tests the device under test is discharged back through the HV transformer. This technique results in a rapid and safe discharge.
Ground Continuity Check: All of the Guardian 1000 Series units have a ground continuity check feature to determine that the resistance, between the ground blade of the power cord and any exposed metal on the product, is less than 1 ohm.
Guardian 1010 AC Hipot Voltage 50 to 5000VAC, Output Current to 30mA
The Guardian 1010 can be incorporated into an automated manufacturing environment with remote start and GO/NOGO results output through the rear panel PLC interface.
Guardian 1010: AC Hipot Tester
A190701: Remote control box
A195720: GPIB interface
A190510: Printer interface