Need it now?
Your request will be answered personally by one of our experienced sales engineers!
- Measures 14 Impedance Parameters (2 simultaneously)
- 0.1% Basic Measurement Accuracy
- 10 Test Frequencies from 50Hz to 100kHz
- AC Test Voltage Programmable from 10mV to 1V
- Fast Measurement Speeds up to 62/Second Automatic
- Open/Short Zeroing Eliminates Connection Errors
- LCD Display for Menu Programming and Test Results
- Hi/Lo Comparator Limits and 8 Sorting Bins for Pass Fail Testing
- IEEE-488 and PLC Interfaces Standard
- Results Displayed as Deviation or %Deviation from a Nominal Value
- Storage and Recall of 50 Test Setups
- Monitor Voltage and Current to the Device Under Test
- Keypad Lockout Prevents Changes to the Test Setup
- Programmable Average and Delay Times
- Capable of Applying a DC Bias Voltage or Current to the Device
- Automatic Correction for Different Test Lead Lengths
- Production Testing of LCR Components
- Component Screening
- Material Testing
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Component Design and Evaluation
Get our Newsletter: Click the link below to register.
1730T - LCR Meter
The QuadTech 1730T LCR Meter is an easily programmable, microprocessorbased high performance passive component tester with excellent low impedance measurement and fast measurement speeds even at 100/120Hz. It measures 16 different parameters with a basic accuracy of 0.1%. Programmable test frequency, speed, mode and voltage permits great versatility in component and materials testing. Standard IEEE-488 and Handler interfaces provide data transfer and component automation applications for faster production line testing.
10 Test Frequencies, User selectable: 50Hz, 60Hz, 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, 10kHz, 20kHz, 40kHz, 50kHz and 100kHz.
14 Measurement Parameters: Measure and display two of 14 impedance parameters simultaneously with a basic accuracy of 0.1%. Test results can also be shown as Deviation or %Deviation from nominal value.
LCD Display: Large, high resolution graphic display for clear, concise results and user friendly menu interface for easy programming.
Setup Store/Recall: Store/Recall up to 50 test setups from instrument memory. Lockout front panel to ensure procedures are run the same way every time.
Programmable Source Impedance: Program tester impedance to 100Ω, 100/25Ω, 25Ω or 10Ω constant current when comparing results with measurements made on other testers. Measurement results can vary significantly based solely on the source impedance of the tester being used.
Voltage/Current Monitoring: Use the test signal monitoring function to display the actual voltage level across and current through the DUT.
DC Bias: External and internal DC Bias voltage from 0-5V, permits capacitors to be tested under real DC bias conditions.
Open/Short Zeroing: Reduce the effects of error sources (stray admittance/residual impedance) between the DUT and the calibrated connection to the measuring instrument.
Fast Testing: Select from one of three measurement speeds: slow, medium or fast for varying degrees of accuracy and speed up to 62 measurements/second.
Interfaces Standard: The 1730 unit includes IEEE-488 and Handler interfaces for adaption into production environments or remote control applications.
1730T: LCR Meter