Need it now?
Your request will be answered personally by one of our experienced sales engineers!
- Measures 11 Impedance Parameters (2 simultaneously)
- 0.2% Basic Measurement Accuracy
- Test Frequencies of 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, and 10kHz (9.6kHz)
- AC Test Voltages of 0.25 and 1.0V
- Fast Measurement Speeds up to 25/Second
- Automatic Open/Short Zeroing Eliminates Connection Errors
- LCD Display for Menu Programming and Test Results
- Hi/Lo Comparator Limits and 8 Sorting Bins for Pass/Fail Testing
- RS-232 Interface Standard, IEEE-488 and PLC Optional
- Results Displayed as Deviation or % Deviation from a Nominal Value
- Automatic Recall of Test Setup at Power-Up
- Keypad Lockout Prevents Changes to the Test Setup
- Production Testing of LCR Components
- Component Screening
- Material Testing
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Component Design and Evaluation
Get our Newsletter: Click the link below to register.
1715 - LCR Meter
The QuadTech 1715 LCR Digibridge is an economically priced, easily programmable, micro-processor based passive component tester for fast, precise impedance measurements. It measures eleven different parameters with a basic accuracy of 0.2%. The 1715 provides four different test frequencies and two test voltages for testing flexibility. For remote operation and automated system applications, the unit comes standard with an RS-232 interface, plus IEEE-488 and Handler interfaces are available as options.
1715 Test Frequencies of 100Hz, 120Hz, 1kHz, and 10kHz (9.6kHz)
For remote control, or adaption to a production environment, the 1715 instrument includes an RS-232 interface as standard equipment. Both an IEEE-488 and a Handler interface are available as optional interfaces.
1715: LCR Meter